Breaking News
recent

I have always enjoyed art but when I was in the 6th grade it was discovered I am color blind. I have avoided working with-Painting Art

Hello Peter, My name is Ray. I have always enjoyed art but when I was in the 6th grade it was discovered I am color blind. I have avoided working with paints, pastels etc and have focused on clay, steel, wood and things of that nature for over 50 years. 
I recently discovered some techniques I felt I could do well with such as pouring acrylic paints. After checking out several videos I attempted and felt satisfied with what i had done and eventually found your "Abstract Art Lessons" on Youtube. I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed you and how beneficial I find your advice. "Some ideas will not make sense to you. . . Some ideas will completely erase earlier thoughts etc." very sound advice and encouragement to "Trust the Process!"
I have picked up some pre-streched canvasses and am about to embark upon a new art medium.
Thank you for your short, concise, and informational videos. You have shown me many techniques I am anxious to try out and perhaps I will stop at a point a bit earlier in my process than you did . . . but at least I am finally delving into the field of color!
Thanks again,
Ray


from Abstract Art Modern Painting Techniques by Peter Dranitsin http://ift.tt/2GSgXa6 Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.