Breaking News
recent

Simple painting for beginners - landscape in slow motion - PART 3-Painting Art



Hey guys! This is Peter Dranitsin, and today I will try to inspire you to create 4 different landscape themes. In this art video I will show you just a few options within unlimited ideas that you can create by following along with me! I have intentionally slowed this video down to fifty percent, so it will be easier for you to notice every single brushstroke and movement of my pallet knife. This video is a continuation of my 2 previous videos in which I created a color pallet out of few primary colors: white, black, yellow, red, blue and green. And in my most recent video I created four various skies for this painting and the time of the day. So let’s finish up this beautiful painting by adding few trees, grass, snow and water to name a few.


from Abstract Paintings by Peter Dranitsin https://ift.tt/2QPuLGV Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.