Breaking News
recent

Mixed media abstract landscape, "Calico Vista" © Carol Nelson Fine Art-Painting Art

"Calico Vista" 20x16 inches, by Carol Nelson


I love collage. I like seeing print and pattern through the paint layer. The central area of this painting has several different papers collaged on to the canvas.

I am proud of myself for venturing into the cool side of the palette - I hardly ever go there, because I'm an orange/red sort of person.

  20"x16"x.15"  Mixed Media on Canvas/sold

  Commissions welcome.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE









from CAROL NELSON FINE ART BLOG http://bit.ly/2QpnZZr Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.