Breaking News
recent

Mixed Media Abstract Collage, "Billboard 6" © Carol Nelson Fine Art-Painting Art

"Billboard 6" , 40 x 30 inches, by Carol Nelson
This mixed media collage has been around my studio for a couple years. It had some design problems that I decided to tackle.


Above is the original painting. The area on the upper left side is the problem area.  The addition of a few additional collage pieces helped bring the painting together.  I also added a number of small painted black rectangles throughout the design as a unifying element.  I'm happier with it now.

I feel good about the color harmony and, with all the textural components, it holds the viewers interest for a long time as you visually explore all around the canvas.

  40"x30"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

  Click HERE for purchase info.

  View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE









from CAROL NELSON FINE ART BLOG https://ift.tt/2PO5mOH Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.