Breaking News
recent

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Indigo Mood" © Carol Nelson Fine Art-Painting Art

"Indigo Mood", 8x10, by Carol Nelson
This painting was started as a demo in a workshop I gave in Portland, OR, a few months ago.
As often happens, I don't have time to finish my demo when there are 20 students who need my help.  Today I found it under a pile of  papers, so I had time to contemplate it and finish.

 8"x10"Mixed Media on Canvas Board-Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE









from CAROL NELSON FINE ART BLOG https://ift.tt/2rObyhK Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.