Breaking News
recent

I am sitting here watching and becoming inspired by your artwork on the "Happy Waterfall". Bravo!-Painting Art

 Message Body:

I am sitting here watching and becoming inspired by your artwork on the "Happy Waterfall". Bravo!
I have been getting into both Bob Ross and Bill Alexander painting technics and it seems like you are similar, but different at the same time!
First of all, I love your brush selections. Correct me if I am wrong but it seems your 'style' is similar in that this is a wet on wet design? But the shading you do seems very different than the aforementioned artists, for example Bob and Bill seem to lay down 'magic white' and put the dark color down and graduate it to lighter color via the magic white color underneath, but I see you laying down the dark tones and then using white to blend it?
Regardless, I love your style!
I cannot afford a Bronze membership at this time, but once I pay down my CC you can be sure that I will join your Bronze program.
Are these oil paints?
Thank you for your time, inspiration, and beautiful work!
PS: I guess there are classes on your site, and personal instruction? I am sure I'll find the answer after I read through your website.
Cheers
Mark






from URARTSTUDIO.COM https://ift.tt/yDpHXm3 Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.