Breaking News
recent

I started to try and paint left handed and found it strange at first but over time i got used to using the left hand and also discovered that i loved painting.

Hi there Peter, I would like to thank you. Last june I broke my right hand and had no income for ten weeks so became quite depressed.To get myself out of this mind frame i started watching tutorials on abstract painting. I found your tutorials very good and your voice is very relaxing which helped with the depression. I started to try and paint left handed and found it strange at first but over time i got used to using the left hand and also discovered that i loved painting. So without you even knowing you helped me through a very hard time and taught  me a new trade just from  tutorials. So Thank you so much!

Korrina
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.