Breaking News
recent

I've never seen anyone using just pigment powder. Do you recommend that over the pre-made paints that come in tubes/jars?-Painting Art

Ellie DePrima 5 hours ago
Hi there, I am a new subscriber and have been enjoying ALL your videos! I'm also a new artist and am fascinated by all kinds of art - especially abstract. I've never seen anyone using just pigment powder. Do you recommend that over the pre-made paints that come in tubes/jars? I am on a budget and typically use Liquitex Basics Acrylic Mediums or now and then, I treat myself to the Golden brand. Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing! I love this piece and did my own palette knife version of it and for me, as a beginner, I think it came out pretty good but I am still practicing and try to pain every day spending a few hours every day that I can spare.

Hi Ellie, thank you for your questions and your nice comments. To be honest with you I usually stick with "Basics" brand myself. However, I do recommend to give yourself opportunity to try to experiment with all kinds of different mediums that are available to you. Don't limit yourself to working with just one type of medium or paint. It will help you in the long run and shape your skills as an artist.

from Abstract Paintings by Peter Dranitsin https://ift.tt/2BUJc9R Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.