Breaking News
recent

Mixed Media Abstract Collage, "Forest Floor" © Carol Nelson Fine Art-Painting Art

"Forest Floor" 8x8 mm collage by Carol Nelson

This is another mixed media collage featuring the air dry clay leaves that I teach students in my mixed media workshops.

A cradled wood panel is an especially good substrate for this type of work because it is a non-flexible solid surface that can support the weight of all the collage materials.

 8"x8"x1"  Mixed Media on Panel

 Click HERE for pricing.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE









from CAROL NELSON FINE ART BLOG https://ift.tt/2OApEd8 Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.