Breaking News
recent

Mixed Media Flower Art Painting, Poppies “THREE REDS AND A YELLOW” by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson-Painting Art



This painting is done in the faux batik style. After painting the flowers, a layer of wax was applied as a resist. After gently crumbling the waxed painting, a darker color was pushed into the cracks. After ironing to melt the wax, a beautiful lacy pattern appears.


 6"x12"x1" Acrylic on Panel/Available

 $300

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE


 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE









from CAROL NELSON FINE ART BLOG https://ift.tt/2OjMEQl Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.