Breaking News
recent

This will loosen your mind and help you to get in the painting mode-Painting Art

Glesie De Leon 21 hours ago

Good day! Hi.. what a beautiful art work! I really love it! Actually its my first time to watch your video your art is really wonderful and I really appreciate it. Sir can I ask a favor..I'm not good enough to make a painting or to do something like that and I want to learn more..can I ask if you could give some tips or lesson about your art works..and lastly, can I ask permission if its alright if I copy your art work, I want to do the same work you did to your work.. for my School Subject in School..Thank you! I really appreciate it! God bless you! And more Art work please!!

Peter Dranitsin 1 second ago

Hi Glesie, I have no problem with other artist painting similar paintings. On the contrary - I encourage it. Go for it! The most important tip is to try to keep it as simple as possible starting maybe with just few colors on your pallet like blue, black and white. I also encourage to warm up before you paint by just taking the canvas and start painting without any preplan, just paint whatever comes to mind at that particular time. This will loosen your mind and help you to get in the painting mode. Good luck!




from Abstract Paintings by Peter Dranitsin https://ift.tt/2PCBaVi Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.