Breaking News
recent

OK, I'm a fan of yours... so lets get that out of the way... :) I'm a newb.... I'm doing acrylic pours-Painting Art

Phillip 3 days ago
OK, I'm a fan of yours... so lets get that out of the way... :)   I'm a newb....  I'm doing acrylic pours right now, but I want to do things similar to what your doing.  So I invest in the inks, brushes, knifes, etc... I purchase a decent size canvas frame, and I fall down right on my face with the project.  Is there a way I can re-use the canvas?  Can I do some type of overcoat of my blunder / mistake, so I can reuse it?  Love the work BTW.  You make it look soooooooooo simple.

Peter Dranitsin 3 days ago
Hi Philip! Yes you can use white gesso or white acrylic paint to paint over the artwork and let  it dry.


Phillip 3 days ago
Thanks Peter... Makes me more comfortable knowing I can reclaim my boo-boo's... I want to be like you when I grow up... :) LOL

from Abstract Paintings by Peter Dranitsin https://ift.tt/2Nv46OB Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.