Breaking News
recent

...when it comes to abstract painting, but you my friend are a rare diamond.-Painting Art

Peter thank you for your amazing tutorials. I am an artist myself. I want to say that although I am not a beginner, I am appreciating and learning new techniques in abstract painting through your tutorials. I want to say thank you for sharing your knowledge and time in your videos. It is rare for established artist to be generous with their "tricks of the trade" when it comes to abstract painting, but you my friend are a rare diamond. I do have an instagram account.. tammyquilliam_art if you want to see. I don't share this to promote this account as it is just a personal blog with random photos, it is so you can see that my comment is genuine. Anyway, thank you again for your genourosity. I will be sharing your channel to those that I know. 😎

Thank you Maree. It's very nice to hear such compliment from another artist!


from Abstract Paintings by Peter Dranitsin https://ift.tt/2uc29xJ Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.