Breaking News
recent

I'm using some matte medium and water along with the paint to create a mixture but I don't think its too watery? maybe it is? Would love to hear back from you on this.I'm using some matte medium and water along with the paint to create a mixture but I don't think its too watery? maybe it is? Would love to hear back from you on this.-Painting Art


Carlos M.

hey peter, I'm a new student and have been watching your videos learning the techniques you have displayed for us. I use the sponge for the drop shadow areas to create some depth but sometimes the paint comes up from the canvas. I'm using some matte medium and water along with the paint to create a mixture but I don't think its too watery? maybe it is? Would love to hear back from you on this.

REPLY


Hi Carlos, it sounds like you need to use less water on canvas. Try adding drop shadow first before adding more water to the canvas.

from Abstract Art Modern Painting Techniques by Peter Dranitsin http://ift.tt/2wCi7oO Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.