Breaking News
recent

Abstract painting art video lessons feedback and comments-Painting Art


This really works .I used to always like drawing since I was maybe 7 and I was beast at it then I stopped and I started doing graffitti in 8th grade I had to learn this new concept took me years to master by the time I was in 10th grade I was on top of the game but I lost my drawing skills I had completely stopped drawing anything other than letters for years then I stopped doing all of it and a few months ago I started drawing again . I meditate and use psychedelics every few months and it helps me look inside my head it's helped me a lot at getting better I've doing these freestyle practices because it felt like it was the right thing to do and I got better and better to be honest I wouldn't be able to draw a face or anything like that I never focused on drawings but rather pieces of art that people around me

Hi Peter, thankyou for this demo. I took a rare opportunity to paint today but didnt have any inspiration, so I did as you said and just began putting paint down. I have just completed my first ever acrylic abstract.  I doubt it will hang in any gallery but I am thrilled with it. Thankyouso much. By the way I'm a great grandmother. keep up the good work.

Great film, best I have seen on abstraction and idea formation.  TY very much for  being right out there. Honest, open, genuine teaching of the process!

Thank you for sharing your ideas.  It ius so interesting to see how people think and start their abstract paintings.  I think your idea of starting with just two colours is great as sometimes colour can make you forget the basics of good composition.  I look forward to seeing more from you.

Thanks pdranitsin! I'm going to art school soon in the next few week's and your tip will defiantly help :)  






from Abstract Art Modern Painting Techniques by Peter Dranitsin http://ift.tt/2ih4WTX Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.