Breaking News
recent

Contractive comments on abstract painting from artists-Painting Art


Marie D. Henry
1 year ago
That was a lovely painting until you put those white scribble lines. You ruined it completely right there.  You should have stopped when it was beautiful and appealing to the viewer.  Sorry Sir, but I mean well here. I have seen so many artist do this time after time on their  You Tube channel. It is so disappointing to experience.   I liked this painting a lot until the white lines were put in.  way in the world did you do that????  Yes I am an artist.
REPLY
28


Jensine Morzo
Jensine Morzo
1 year ago
+Marie  D. “Marie Mandolin” Henry  That's true.
REPLY
1


MyCake11
MyCake11
1 year ago
I Agree.  too bad,  it was beautiful.
REPLY
1


Susan Janoyan
Susan Janoyan
1 year ago
I agree. What was the purpose of those lines?
REPLY


Not Tryin' To Hear You!
Not Tryin' To Hear You!
1 year ago
+Marie  D. “Marie Mandolin” Henry OMG, Yes! I literally just wrote the exact same thing! I, too, see this all the time. It's like they just can't help themselves. It looks like a toddler attacked it. It's complete garbage now. I can't imagine ANYONE putting that on their wall. I hope he went back and put some more molding paste or something over it and repainted/repaired it. Otherwise, what a friggin' disappointment and a colossal waste. Yeah, I totally agree with you!
REPLY
2

serialgriller4life
serialgriller4life
1 year ago (edited)
This is just MY opinion. But to me it looks like that he made them to give a surrealistic sense of sunrays coming through the trees. That's why they kinda melt into the white part of the painting. To be honest i absolutely hate abstract art. Especially those where it can be anything between a firehose and an elephant. The only reason I'm on this video is because a friend wanted me to paint him an abstract piece. And since i tend to go for the more realistic look i have no experience on this area what so ever.
REPLY
1


Nekochii Chan
Nekochii Chan
7 months ago
Hmm....I thought so at first, but once it's finished and u look at it from afar, doesn't it look like there is a light coming from a part of the page? Whether it's from light somewhere to the tree or if it's from the tree, I think it's pretty good don't u think? Of course this is just my opinion. People view things differently. To me it's like a light shining through the darkness...or something like that. Haha...I'm just saying this cause I pretty much know nothing about painting. Btw....An artist can do whatever they desire right? Saying "why in the world did you do that?" is just an opinion I know but it expresses themselves right?
REPLY


Melissa Jenkins
Melissa Jenkins
3 months ago
It's art. Art is subjective. It's not meant to be a certain way. It's how he liked it.



from Abstract Art Modern Painting Techniques by Peter Dranitsin http://ift.tt/2zBctk1 Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.