Breaking News
recent

ABSTRACT PAINTING - ETYMOLOGY - LANDSCAPE - DRANITSIN - free online art lesson-Painting Art



Hi my fellow artists and YouTubers!
This is Peter Dranitsin and the abstract painting is called "Etymology". In this abstract art tutorial I will create a magnificent landscape theme in colors such as: orange, bright yellow, yellow oxide, umber, red oxide, black, white. This painting features beautiful trees with its stunning reflection in the lake, a rising moon, and breath taking clouds. I will demonstrate for you how you can create a similar looking painting. Throughout this step by step art video you will learn about the tools and techniques that you will need to master in order to create a breath taking abstract landscape painting. I hope you will enjoy watching this video. If you enjoy watching this and other abstract art videos I ask you to please support my channel by liking this video and subscribing to my channel. Happy Painting to you all!

from Abstract Art Modern Painting Techniques by Peter Dranitsin http://ift.tt/2zPOQoN Art
alesha

alesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.